How to Apply
- Application forms are obtained at the Institute in the office of the Academic Registrar
- Candidates shall be required to submit application forms, attaching copies of the relevant documents/certificates
- Only dully filled forms of applicants which meet the necessary requirements shall be processed.
- All application forms shall be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of 32,300/= (non refundable) payable in any DFCU Bank in favor of Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute , on Account number : 01463656075963
Applicants Must attach the following documents
- ID of former school/Institution
- Photocopies of academic certificates/testimonials
- Three (3) recent passport photographs
- Copy of birth certificate
Download and fill the application forms, attaching copies of all the relevant documents/certificates
- Forms should be filled by the applicant and submitted to the Academic Registrar’s office.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted for pre-entry examinations
- Successful students will receive their admission letters at the Institute or electronically for the online applicants.
- International students- may receive online- admission letters
The office of the Academic Registrar P.O BOX 444, Jinja, Uganda Tel: +256-434-121954, +256-392-846885 Email :email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org