DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
The Hotel management Course is a three year diploma course designed to equip students with knowledge and skills of hospitality management. The programme exposes students to approaches of supervising and managing hospitality establishments. Students go through all the core areas of hotel operations theoretically and practically and in the last year the management of these areas. students are attached to crested crane hotel every month.
To equip the students with specialized training, knowledge and skills in Hotel Management, and develop professional understanding of how hospitality and tourism organizations integrate business functions and focuses on specific departmental responsibilities as well as cross-functional management skills
Admission requirements are in line with minimum entry requirements set by National Council for higher Education (NCHE).
Applicants must have;
- Obtained a minimum of one principal pass and two subsidiaries at UACE (A’ level from Principal subjects (combination)
- A minimum of five passes at UCE (O’Level)
- An International student must have results equated by National Council of Higher Education.
- An up grader should have obtained a second class lower.
Two best done of Food & Nutrition, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, Fine art
Third best done of ALL A level subjects (Must have passed General paper, sub-math, Computer Studies)
- ID of former school/Institution
- Photocopies of academic certificates / testimonials
- Three (3) recent passport Photographs
- Valid Birth Certificate
Note! You must carry the Original copies of all the documents during interviews