Diploma in Hotel Management
A Diploma in Hotel Management is a 3 year course. available for both national and international students .A minimum requirement of A- level certificate from UNEB or Its Equivalent from a recognized institution
To equip the students with specialized training, knowledge and skills in Hotel Management, and develop professional understanding of how hospitality and tourism organizations integrate business functions and focuses on specific departmental responsibilities as well as cross-functional management skills
Admission requirements are in line with minimum entry requirements set by National Council for higher Education (NCHE).
Applicants must have;
- Obtained a minimum of one principal pass and two subsidiaries at UACE (A’ level from Principal subjects (combination)
- A minimum of five passes at UCE (O’Level)
- An International student must have results equated by National Council of Higher Education.
- An up grader should have obtained a second class lower.
Two best done of Food & Nutrition, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, Fine art
Third best done of ALL A level subjects (Must have passed General paper, sub-math, Computer Studies)
HOW TO APPLY
Application is made through filling an application form obtained at a non refundable application fee at the Institute. You may also download the application form and pay for it on submission.
- ID of former school/Institution
- Photocopies of academic certificates / testimonials
- Three (3) recent passport Photographs
- Valid Birth Certificate
Note! You must carry the Original copies of all the documents during interviews