CERTIFICATE IN TOUR GUIDING AND DRIVING (CTGD)
The Tour Guiding Operations course is 2 year certificate programme, designed to train tour guides and drivers with operational skills to work in the Tourism industry. It includes a 3 months industrial attachment.
The Tour Guide program is an interactive program loaded with destination knowledge, research skills, public speaking techniques.
By the end of the course the learner will be able to
- Describe the background and roles of tour guiding
- Explain the elements of effective tour guiding
- source information
- Research a specific topic
- Develop a local tour guide’s personal file
- Create and deliver a tour commentary
- Perform administrative tasks or a local tour
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the links below to apply;
For more information please/ contact :
The Office of the Academic Registrar,
Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute,
P. O. BOX 444 Jinja, Uganda.
Tel: +256-434-121954, +256- 392-846885