CERTIFICATE IN PASTRY AND BAKERY
This course is a 2 year course which deals with food and safety management more specifically in the field of baking. That includes how baking was all started from the ancient times and how it evolves as it was passed through generation-generations. This also includes the ingredients that we are be needing in baking as well as the utensils that we are be using. The students also will be expose on the varieties of baked products and how it was been baked.
- Demonstrate core concepts in baking theory and methodology through hands-on development and sensory analysis of baking and pastry products.
- Illustrate advanced classical and contemporary pastry and confectionary techniques in the planning, development, execution, and evaluation of products, menus, and creative presentations.
- Research and distinguish effective restaurant and patisserie operations including sustainable facilities, equipment, and evolving technologies.
- Employ leadership and supervision concepts with an emphasis on communication, cultural diversity, and positive guest relations.
- Analyze and integrate problem-solving techniques in a professional, ethical, and profitable business environment.
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes. or its Equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the links below to apply;
For more information please/ contact :
The Office of the Academic Registrar,
Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute,
P. O. BOX 444 Jinja, Uganda.
Tel: +256-434-121954, +256- 392-846885